Mika Singh Slaps Doctor at a Concert

The controversial singer Mika Singh is in the news for all the wrong reasons yet again. He’s in fact ended up slapping a doctor who was attending one of his performances in New Delhi. He called the doctor on stage and slapped him hard because he was standing at the wrong place during the show. The enraged doctor then started tearing up his posters; rest of the public attending the concert said he was hurt for the manner in which this singer behaved with him. 

On having asked the victim about the incident, Dr. Srikanth Sharma opens up saying “I have approached Mika being a big pop singer and wanted to meet him but Mika first threatened me and abused me; he then called me on stage and slapped me. There was no provocation from my side”.  The doctor has been hospitalized after this incident was reported. There was a minor perforation on his ear drum.

On the contrary Mika Singh clarifies his act saying “I have arranged the crowd in a certain manner for the program to be conducted but the doctor has violated that arrangement and that’s why I got agitated and slapped him”.

Delhi Police has registered a case of causing hurt and wrongful restraint against him at Inderpuri police station.

 

About vasapitta.in

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment