Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Tweets Against Modi


Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on tuesday tweeted “CBI raids my office. When Modi couldn’t handle me politically, he resorted to this cowardice. Modi is a coward and a psycopath”. He also added “Prime Minister Narendra Modi, I am not scared of you. You don’t know what I’m made of”. "Tomorrow, if my son is found guilty of corruption, I will send him to jail as well," the Delhi CM added in his challenge to Modi.

The Union Telecommunications Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad hit out at Kejriwal and demanded apology from him for using unwarranted, shameful and condemnable language.  He said that the CBI conducted raids on Offices of Kejriwal's secretary Rajender Kumar over allegations of corruption and accused the Aam Aadmi Party. Further he asked why Kejriwal is backing an officer who is facing corruption charges.

Prasad added that there is no need for the CBI to seek permission before carrying out a raid as there is always a chance of files disappearing if informed of the raid in advance.

About vasapitta.in

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment